Love Letter to Life 03.25.2021 Waiting For Results

Dear Life, The surgical pelvic bone biopsy on Tuesday left me quiet. Body needed rest. I will know the results next Wednesday when I see oncologist. The PET Scan reading shows lesions (cell groups) growing on my hip and shoulder bones. This waiting time requires a deeper commitment to living in the moment and being focused on life as it is today. Cloudy and cool. Creative and simple. Loving and trusting.
Thank you all for your positive and loving support.
Yours Truly, Pamela Rose

Love Letter to Life 03.18.21 The Mingle of Winter and Spring

Dear Life, This time of year is always so curious to me. Winter makes snow for us to wake up to and the warmth of Spring sun melts everything by noon. Winter whispers “stay inside” while Spring calls “come outside”. Winter enjoys solitude but Spring is tingling with a fever and I don’t mean the second Covid vaccine! Ah, the mingling days of mid- March when Winter is dating Spring.
Yours Truly, Pamela Rose

Watercolor

Love Letter to Life 03.15.2021 Security

Dear Life, This quote was part of my morning meditation: “Security… it’s simply the recognition that change will take place and the knowledge that you’re willing to deal with whatever happens.” Changes like the clock moving forward and me still being in bed at 9:42am because my body thinks it 8:42am! Someone is a sleepy head. Love you all.
Yours Truly, Pamela Rose

Watercolor

Love Letter to Life 03.14.2021 What 5% Of My Brain Looks Like

Dear Life, 95% of the time, my mind is focused on living in the moment and I feel fully centered. The other 5% is a fearful scream of “What the F—!!!” I throw a few rocks into the arroyo or throw paint onto canvas. The fear passes. Usually quickly. Life is asking me to live fully, love wholly, and feel everything. I am grateful to be alive.
Yours Truly, Pamela Rose

Acrylic Painting

Love Letter to Life 03.13.2021 Mindful Memory

Dear Life, There are moments when a quiet voice inside says, “This is a mindful memory”. Could be a feeling, something I see and hear that is happening in the present and pointing to the future. I pay attention to these “signposts” and remember them.
Today I make public TALL: The Afternoon Love Letters, 64 letters written in 2015. Please enjoy in WRITINGS.
Yours Truly, Pamela Rose

Symphonic Poem Watercolor and Drawing